Biarritz Apartments Broadbeach Terms & Conditions
By booking accommodation with Biarritz Apartments you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Any bookings made online are not valid until acknowledged directly by the property via email that the deposit has been deducted from your credit card.
- American Express is not accepted
- All guest are required to present a valid photo ID upon check-in.
- All guests must be over the age of 20 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Proof of age in the form of photo ID is required prior to release of keys.
Biarritz Apartments is a family holiday apartment building, it is not a party venue and cannot be booked for parties.
Residents in the building are entitled to the quiet enjoyment of their apartments. Behaviour which is offensive, inappropriate or interferes with the comfort and safety of other people on the property is unacceptable.
- Management reserves the right to refuse bookings which they assess as likely to lead to a breach of the No Parties Policy.
- If you make a booking, and on arrival we find you are a party group which has not made prior arrangements with us, you may be turned away and you will be liable for the full amount for your booking.
- If you hold a party during your stay which interferes with the comfort and safety of other people on the premises, security will remove you from the building and you will be liable for the full amount for your booking.
No Schoolies bookings
Biarritz Apartments does not accept Schoolies bookings. The property does not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. The property does not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For these reasons we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire Schoolies period.
Full payment is due on arrival. Check-in time is on or after 2 pm (14:00). Check-out time is before 10 am, unless prior arrangements have been made.
A security deposit of AUD$300 is charged upon check-in. This can be paid via Visa or Mastercard and is refundable upon check-out, if there are no damages or outstanding charges, it can take between 8-14 working days to release. Photo identification may also be required to be presented when requested.
Management will endeavour to grant any requests made by a guest however these requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please consider where you are going to park your car. There is one (1) car park per apartment. Access to the basement car park allows vehicles no higher than 1.8 metres.
Change of dates Cancellation Rules and Fees
Booking dates can be altered subject to availability without penalty outside 14 days prior to arrival (30 days prior in high season) and at the discretion of Management. Accommodation rates will be adjusted accordingly.
If cancelled up to 14 days before arrival, 100 percent of the total amount will be forfeited.
If cancelled more than 14 days before arrival, $50 dollars of the deposit will be forfeited.
Cleanliness/damages to apartments
Guests are required to leave apartments in a clean manner or you may be charged for extra cleaning at the discretion of Management. Guests will be held liable for any damage to, or losses in the apartment.
Departure Clean: Occurs after all stays regardless of length of stay.
Weekly Service: Occurs once only during an 8 night stay and every week thereafter and includes the replenishing of linen.
Daily Service: Not included unless previously arranged for an extra charge.
On behalf of Biarritz Apartments we would like to thank you for choosing to book your accommodation with us and we look forward to welcoming you to our property.